who works at bear cottage?
At Bear Cottage there are nurses, cooks, cleaners, people who fix things, people who tell everyone about what a great place Bear Cottage is, people who raise money to keep Bear Cottage open, people who play and people who do what ever is needed on the day! We also have a great team of doctors visit Bear Cottage on a regular basis and as required.
Some of the people you might meet during a stay or visit include:
- Hospice manager
- Nurse educator
- Registered and enrolled nurses
- Palliative and pain care team
- General practitioners
- Social worker
- Play therapist
- Administration, catering, domestic and maintenance staff
- Public relations and fundraising staff
- Bear Cottage dog. Frankie is a Labrador. She is a specially trained facility dog.